College & career tip of the month

June 10th, 2015 9:39 am

First Posted: 2/25/2014

Be sure to be on track with credits required for graduation. The high school transcript will list all of the student’s grades, courses, and test scores. Students should consider taking advanced and/or accelerated courses and college courses through a dual enrollment program. Dual enrollment courses are available through The University of Scranton, Marywood University, Penn State Worthington Scranton, Keystone College, Lackawanna College, Johnson College, and McCann School of Business and Technology once the sophomore year of high school is complete. Contact these schools or ask your school counselor for more information on these opportunities to earn college credit while in high school.