First Posted: 9/26/2014
What you will need:
- One sheet of blue construction paper
- One-half sheet of brown and white construction paper
- A pencil
- Three popsicle sticks
- Four Cheerios
- Six marshmallows
- Draw and cut out 2 clouds from the white paper and a simple ship template from the brown paper.
- Glue each popsicle stick to one side of the brown ship. Let that dry while gluing the clouds to the upper part of the blue paper.
- Then glue the ship toward the middle, lower part of the paper, keeping the side the popsicle sticks are glued to facing the blue paper.
- Glue a few marshmallows to the tops of the popsicle sticks and a few Cheerios on the ship.