SCRANTON — The Greater Scranton Chamber of Commerce announced the speakers for its second annual NEPA Women’s Leadership Conference, scheduled for 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Thursday, April 21 at Mohegan Sun Pocono.
The regional day-long conference will emphasize women’s ability to forge a positive change in their communities and in their personal and professional lives, while highlighting the energy created when women come together to support one another.
2016 keynote speakers include:
• Kindra Hall, award-winning columnist, author and national champion storyteller.
• Cindy Ratzlaff, a nationally recognized author, speaker and branding professional. Ratzlaff is the creator of the “Queen of Your Own Life” series.
2016 regional and NEPA native speakers include:
• Diane Baldi, chief executive officer of Hospice of the Sacred Heart, a non-profit hospice serving residents of Northeastern Pennsylvania.
• Danielle Fleming, founder, chief executive officer and “nose” behind NOTE Fragrances, a boutique perfumery and custom perfume studio located in Scranton and the Finger Lakes.
• Melissa Keklak, founder of MMKpr, a Los Angeles-based firm which designs and executes target campaigns to help global brands and talent authentically reach their multicultural consumer, in addition to signing artists to her management label. Keklak is a graduate of the University of Scranton and a native of East Stroudsburg.
• Susan E. Unvarsky, chief operating officer, total retirement solutions for Prudential in Scranton.
• Dana Zimmer, president of distribution and marketing for Tribune Media Company. Zimmer is a native of Dunmore.
Other conference highlights include executive level and emerging professional tracks, breakout sessions, motivational conference activities, corporate and small business marketplaces, a networking mixer and book signings.
The NEPA Women’s Leadership Conference is a regional event presented by the Greater Scranton, Pittston, Wilkes-Barre, Hazleton and Back Mountain Chambers of Commerce.
Early discount tickets for members of the Greater Scranton Chamber of Commerce are available through Friday, Feb. 26. Tickets will be on sale through Friday, April 1. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit scrantonchamber.com.