Want to decorate your room for Easter? Try designing some of these simple but fun painted Easter eggs!
• Poster paint
• A paper plate
• Three or four plastic bottle caps (can be different sizes or all the same)
• A piece of paper, colored or white, for each Easter egg you want to make
• A pencil
1. Draw any size egg on a piece of paper and cut it out.
2. Put a little bit of each color paint on the paper plate to use as a palate.
3. Dip one side of one plastic cap into one paint color and stamp it onto the egg making a print. Use the same cap in the same color until you’re finished with that color paint.
4. Repeat step 3 with the other colors. Blotting and pressing the caps with paint should make a colorful design on the egg. Be as creative as you choose when making your designs and choosing colors.
Jennifer Familetti is the program coordinator at the Dalton Community Library. Reach the Abington Journal newsroom at 570-587-1148 or email@example.com.