Want to decorate your room for Easter? Try designing some of these simple but fun painted Easter eggs!
• Poster paint
• A paper plate
• Three or four plastic bottle caps (can be different sizes or all the same)
• A piece of paper, colored or white, for each Easter egg you want to make
• A pencil
1. Draw any size egg on a piece of paper and cut it out.
2. Put a little bit of each color paint on the paper plate to use as a palate.
3. Dip one side of one plastic cap into one paint color and stamp it onto the egg making a print. Use the same cap in the same color until you’re finished with that color paint.
4. Repeat step 3 with the other colors. Blotting and pressing the caps with paint should make a colorful design on the egg. Be as creative as you choose when making your designs and choosing colors.