Create your own finger instrument, then create your own rhythm with these easy instructions and simple items from around the house:
What you will need:
• Two small lids (such as from a water bottle)
• A piece of cardboard (a cereal box works great)
1. Cut out an eight-inch long by three-inch wide strip of cardboard.
2. Glue the underside of one lid to each side of the strip. The flat part of the lid faces up. Allow time for the lids to dry.
3. Fold the strip in half.
4. To use your new instrument, hold the strip between your thumb and pointer finger and click the lids together by pinching your two fingers together.