Make your own holiday snowman snow globe and use it to decorate your room or gift to a family member or friend.
What you will need:
• White, black, red, green, orange, light blue and yellow construction paper
• Black marker
• Plastic wrap
• White-Out or white paint
1. Start by making the pieces for a snowman: three white circles, an orange nose, black arms and a scarf and hat with red and green garnish.
2. Glue together all pieces, then glue snowman to center of light blue paper. Allow drying time.
3. Use White-Out or white paint to make some snowflakes around the snowman, keeping them close to its body.
4. Let the snowflakes dry while making a yellow base stand for the snow globe, then cut it out.
5. Cut out a circular piece of plastic wrap that is large enough to to cover over the snowman. Use glue to keep the plastic wrap glued to the light blue construction paper. It will look like the glass for your snow globe.
6. Glue the yellow base at the bottom of the snowman to complete your snow globe. If you’d like, write the year or your name on the base.