In honor of Dr. Seuss month, celebrate the author’s popular children’s book “Green Eggs and Ham” with this fun (and yummy) snack. Children will need adult guidance with this project, as the use of an oven is required.
What you will need:
• An oven
• A baking sheet
• Waffle-shaped pretzels
• White candy-making discs
• Green M&Ms or green Sixlets
1. Begin by preheating your oven to 300 degrees.
2. Place a bunch of pretzels on a baking sheet and put one white candy disc on top of each pretzel.
3. Place baking sheet in oven for three minutes, then remove. The white candy should be softened.
4. While the white candy is still warm and soft, place a green M&M or Sixlet on top in the center of each piece.
5. Allow time for them to cool. I wouldn’t recommend putting them in the refrigerator, because sometimes the green candy will fade.