This is the perfect rainy day craft, since it will keep you looking forward to sunshine glowing through your window.
• White paper
• Different colored tissue paper
1. Using a pencil, draw a square, circle or diamond shape on a white piece of paper.
2. Cut it out with scissors.
3. Cut out little pieces of different colored tissue paper.
4. Glue the different colored tissue paper to the white shape and allow to dry.
5. If any tissue paper is hanging off the edge of your shape, trim it.
Hang your color catcher in a window the sun shines through to enjoy this pretty spring decoration.